dinsdag 28 juni 2011

Night

So what to do when the boiling hotness prevents you from sleeping?

First, lay in bed three hours, unable to sleep being restless to the point that you can not stay in bed.
Then get out, read and go behind the computer and try to get yourself tired so you can sleep.
Then be awake still when it's around 5am.
Go for a run outside.

It was actually really nice, because it was quiet and I had my music with me and it just felt really peaceful.

So yeah, that was my night.. Sleeping is so 2010

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Just at the moment I was about to fall asleep, I got a phone call ... It was a Thai phone number (and I don't know any Thai people), so I let it ring and continued to try to sleep for a couple more hours ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb zoveel minder geslapen in 2010 dan in 2011 XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen