zondag 27 maart 2011

Song I Wrote - Walking Away

Sorry for the long wait, I know I'm a very infrequent poster. But I hope you like what you do get. To make up I did a quick one-take on a piano song of mine, the first one I wrote to be precise and the first on you will hear, I hope you like it.



Walking Away
Can you hear the rain coming down
falling, falling
Can you hear that sound
Falling, falling

You don't hear anything today
Do you now
Not while you're walking away
From me here
And I would ask you to stay
With me please
But I don't know what to say

Now the rain is still falling
On you and me
You and me
Does it hurt, does it hurt?
Does it hurt like hell?

Nothing hurts for you today
Does it now
Not while you're walking away
From me
And I would ask you to stay
with me here
But I don't know what to say

Don't you love me ×often

You don't love me you confess
And now my life is a mess
But it's okay I guess
Cause I'll miss you less and less

3 opmerkingen:

  1. And again, I like your song. But they're all so sad, I really hope this didn't happen to you for real ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You really have a talent for creating beautiful songs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I agree about the talent, which why it's a shame you don't post more of your music.
    Though the lyrics do indeed leave me a bit sad.
    I'd love to hear a happy song some time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen