zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Flickr

Hey everybody,

Sorry I'm blogging so infrequently, I'll try not to! You're allowed to remind me that I should blog more (Right now I'm working on some nice entries, so keep a weather eye on the horizon).

I recently made a Flickr account, I'll be uploading my pictures there, a selection of pictures is also on this blog, but on the Flickr account there are going to be much, much more pictures and they'll be bigger. And I needed a place to just put my pictures on display.

I'm still in the process of uploading my pictures, which is a slow process because I have a lot of pictures and I have to pick the best ones, so be patient with me.

Also, I have a dilemma, I have a series of pictures I took that I'm still sorting out and trying to get in order. It's actually the first series that I'm really proud of, now I don't know whether I should just put those on here or on Flickr or if I should wait and display them in a bit nicer or more special way.

So any thoughts? Pretty please?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm not a web develloper, so I'm not sure if this is possible, but if it is, it might be a good idea to have the picture on Flickr and also display it here in a special way. Just like on Wikipedia, they've got a certain page for the picture (for example http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg) and display it on other pages (for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia) as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik doe mee met J
    (Je zou bijna hopen dat het Joop is, maar ik heb zo'n vermoeden van niet.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen