zaterdag 5 juni 2010

My Butterfly Collection

I found out I have quite a lot of butterfly things in my room. And these are not even all of them. Isn't that fun to find out? Butterflies are such pretty animals. Do you have a lot of butterfly things in your room?

The butterfly on my bracelet



The Coldplay butterflies I brought from the concert



The butterfly I found dead in Australia and decided to bring home



This picture holder without a picture in it



The butterfly on my LeftRightLeftRightLeft cd



My butterfly chalkboard



The butterflies on my pants



This stuffed animal butterfly I got from my dear friend



And the selfmade butterflies on my walls

2 opmerkingen:

  1. aaah ><
    Ik had een reactie mnaar dit ding kliert me en nu ben ik geirriteerd xD

    Maar cool dat je een knuffelvlinder hebt, dan wist ik helemaal niet =O

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just love love love butterflies! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen