vrijdag 4 juni 2010

The Mess

I really need to sort out my pictures, I'm well over 10.000 now, and I've never ever really sorted them out, so yeah, it's kind of a mess.



And I'm afraid most of the maps look like this:



So any good picture is kind of lost in all these not so good pictures surrounding them. If only I had time to sort them out, maybe I could actually post some of the better pictures on here then, or hang one on my walls, that would be nice.
It will take a long time though to go trough all of these pictures and to pick out the better ones and put them in a seperate map.
And actually I should photoshop them too, but I'm not that good at photoshop, haha, I had trouble finding out how to put a border around a picture.
Wish me luck!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. OOOh, seems like a tough job! Wish you luck, hope you'll get to find the perfect photos to hang on your wall:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nee dat niet, maar de computer was telkens bezet :'D
    He vindingrijke post hoor =D xD
    Ik vind bij deze post de tekst wel het coolst, die komt heel persoonlijk en oprecht over zegmaar. Zo van 'ik typ precies wat ik denk' ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gozer, jouw tijd is eng xD
    Je moet em even op Amsterdam zetten :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen