donderdag 3 juni 2010

The Creative Process of Making a Coldplay Album

'Chris comes up to me with the following: "I've got a little project for you". "I'm not sure whether to be excited or terrified", I reply.
"I'd like you to build a solar system..."
Oh well, I guess we're officially back now....'

Roadie #42, 02-04-2010.



'After weeks and weeks of working on the tiny details, of only paying attention to the flaws, they are now standing back and trying to objectively experience what they have made so far. I could be mistaken, but it genuinely felt as though there was real excitement spreading through the room. Perhaps it began to dawn on the fellas that what they have here is more than just a collection of intros, verses and choruses.'
Roadie #42, 03-06-2010.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen